Rockingham Rams Football Club expects all players to follow it 4 key values at all times on and off the field. Words without actions are meaningless. By bringing the words to life, through our actions and behaviours , we give them real meaning and relevance
- Be responsible for your actions on and off the field and do what you say you will.
- Go that extra mile.
- Persever when faced with setbacks.
- Recognise the value of each person's contribution on and off the field.
- Co-operate with others.
- Understand and value the difference in every person.
- Never argue with an official or player.
- Demonstrate commitment to the clubs rules and values
- Deal with all people honestly, ethically and transparently.
- Be fair, considerate and honest.
- Treat all participants in your sport as you like to be treated.
- Play by the rules.
- Wear your club jumper with pride.
- Trust and support each other, your team and your club.
- Work equally hard for yourself and or/your team. Your team performance will benefit and so will you.
- Co-operate with your coach, team mates, officials and opponents, without them, there would be no competion.